Discuss Flux on Uniform... Grrrr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad_stoke

Gas Engineer
I always wipe my hands on my shirt if I have flux on etc. Then after the wash my shirts, sweatshirts and trousers all go red or have patches of red(orignally black) lol.

Anyone have the same problem? Lol.

(for all you sarcy gimps... no I dont want carry a Hand towel around everytime I use flux on a fitting) lol.
Any resolution?

Last edited:
Soon as I see it I couldn't resist lol

Easy solution - just lick your fingers after you have used the flux.

At least that way - you won't ruin your clothing.

If you don't like the taste or the ulcers - just stick your fingers in your ear.

Or just bring a rag.

Easy solution - just lick your fingers after you have used the flux.

At least that way - you won't ruin your clothing.

If you don't like the taste or the ulcers - just stick your fingers in your ear.

Or just bring a rag.
Do you by any chance look like this after licking your fingers.....
844a9fe5e090a14ed22ee8278994587c.jpg

place a free condom on your flux finger and just peel off once finished soldering...throw away though..as could be painful if mixed up later on.....:ack2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flux on Uniform... Grrrr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it... I've been getting regular (3 times a year) sewer fumes through shower & bleachy bubbles /...
Replies
Views
Admins: Apologies: Can you please change post title to "Part 2" This post just for interest/comment so please only read if you have spare time...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First post here, so please be kind! I am currently having a lot of trouble with air and related noise in my open vented heating system...
Replies
Views
This a cry for help ! ! and apologies for the lack of knowledge displayed as I'm just a house owner. Nobody seems to have the knowledge to...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have been having just the worst problems with the heating system where I am renting a house. The smells that the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock