Discuss Flux Brushes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZR

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know of any decent or good flux brushes im sick to death of using crap ones that fall apart after 2 mins of use i must have gone though about 10 in the past week

cheers all

I use ones from any merchants, they normally last me ages a few months.
what you doing with them?

search on ebay for craft or glue brushes, looking for the type that they use in infant schools etc......

Do you clean them off after use? I've had the same pack of 3 brushes for a year. Just the cheapo ones from plumbs.

Those all plastic (craft type) that someone mentions are really good. They dont rot like the metal or wood ones.

Most merchants don't sell em though.

I've actually started buying packs from B&Q. About £4 for 5 brushes which still aint cheap. Last me a good few months.

I can make mine last a good month and i brush the freshly soldered joints as well

I had one for about a yr. Lost it and bought the cheap set of 3 from plumb centre and lost them all in a week. I usually wipe them off at the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flux Brushes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock