Search the forum,

Discuss Fitting advice required for 30mm female thread in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. What fitting do I need to connect an apparent 30mm diameter in/outlet, on a water pump, to 25mm MDPE pipe. It's on a DAB Jetinox 112M. Thanks in advance.

20200414_170737.jpg
20200414_170805.jpg

What’s the water mains ? Tank ? Well ?

Its to draw water up from a well. I think 1" bsp male x 25mm mdpe is correct. Thanks very much for the help and replies. Cheers.
[automerge]1586938672[/automerge]
I’d suggest thinking imperial, it’s most likely 1.25inch. In which case I’d expect you need an MDPE 25mm x 1.25inch male adapter
Thanks for the reply.
[automerge]1586938779[/automerge]
What’s the water mains ? Tank ? Well ?
Up from a natural water source.

Reply to Fitting advice required for 30mm female thread in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock