Discuss Fitting advice required for 30mm female thread in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. What fitting do I need to connect an apparent 30mm diameter in/outlet, on a water pump, to 25mm MDPE pipe. It's on a DAB Jetinox 112M. Thanks in advance.

20200414_170737.jpg
20200414_170805.jpg

What’s the water mains ? Tank ? Well ?

Its to draw water up from a well. I think 1" bsp male x 25mm mdpe is correct. Thanks very much for the help and replies. Cheers.
[automerge]1586938672[/automerge]
I’d suggest thinking imperial, it’s most likely 1.25inch. In which case I’d expect you need an MDPE 25mm x 1.25inch male adapter
Thanks for the reply.
[automerge]1586938779[/automerge]
What’s the water mains ? Tank ? Well ?
Up from a natural water source.

Reply to Fitting advice required for 30mm female thread in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
I am trying to source adaptors/reducers for the below taps for my renocation We have the tap ware currently but Union adaptors are needed to fit...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
L
We're in the process of doing grounds work for a new garden office, and unfortunately my go-to plumber is away and uncontactable at present. We...
Replies
Views
Back