Discuss fernox tf1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

well finished a full house install today,potterton gold 33 he(baxi duotec) and new rads,circuit etc bought a fernox tf1 baxi are promoting fernox kit and its being called a gold filter but its a tf1,i had been fitting magna cleans and have been impressed with them but the tf1 today decided to leak at the swiveling join idea:mad: never fitting another:mad: going back to the magnas ,anyone having issues with either brand,what about the magnaclean o ring issues as they now give a free service kit?:D

nice spirotec, solid construction, but a bit heavy, tf1, no pobs either

it pulls out of the top,not as big as the magna clean though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fernox tf1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Baxi Duo Tech Combi 33 boiler fitted to my small bore system in 2010. When the boiler was fitted I suspect no corrosion inhibitor was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a older Version Worcester Bosch 35CDi Boiler (probably for about 15+ years). We have never had any protection on it & Bosch...
Replies
Views
L
Altecnic Dirtmag IQ Filter 22mm | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies been a while since that filter arrived, but popped it on at last last...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
R
Well, our new pricebook is out on Monday, so I thought I should give some sneak previews... As before, all orders over £100 delivered FOC to UK...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock