Currently reading:
Sponsored thread - Autumn heating deals at Williams & Co

Discuss Sponsored thread - Autumn heating deals at Williams & Co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Well, our new pricebook is out on Monday, so I thought I should give some sneak previews...

As before, all orders over £100 delivered FOC to UK mainland - smaller orders £10 carriage.

All prices are ex-VAT, and boiler prices are for boiler only (no flue) unless otherwise stated.

Vaillant

Ecotec Pro 24 £625
Ecotec Pro 28 £699
Ecotec Plus 831 £849

Baxi

Duotec HEA 24 £559
Duotec HEA 28 £645
Duotec HEA 33 £725
Duotec HEA 40 £775

All Duotec HEA combis with 7 yr warranty and your choice of one of the following freebies:

Freebie A: Intaklean 22mm filter and Salus RF prog room stat
Freebie B: 22mm Magnaclean Pro
Freebie C: 22mm Fernox TF1
Freebie D: Honeywelll CMT 927
Freebie E: Drayton Digistat +3 701
(or not published, but available anyway) Freebie F: Horizontal flue and plug in clock

Glowworm

Flexicom CX24 combi £499
Flexicom CX30 combi £595

Ideal

Independent C24 combi (includes flue and clock and 2yr warranty) £459
Independent C30 combi (includes flue and clock and 2yr warranty) £499
Independent C24+ combi (includes flue and clock and 5yr warranty) £579
Independent C30+ combi (includes flue and clock and 5yr warranty) £619

Logic + 24 £589 inc free flue kit for installer connect members
Logic + 30 £655 inc free flue kit for installer connect members
Logic + 35 £735 inc free flue kit for installer connect members

Vogue 26 combi with 7 year warranty £699
Vogue 32 combi with 7 year warranty £799
Vogue 40 combi with 7 year warranty £899

Accessories

22mm Magnaclean professional with free MC1 inhibitor and MC3 cleaner £79.95

Twin pack of Fernox 22mm TF1 for £119.90 (= £59.95 each)

Any two pots of Sentinel X100, X200, X300, X400 or X800 for £19.95
(thats a very cheap way to buy X800)

If you want to order, just drop me a PM with a phone number and I will get one of the sales team to ring you on Monday.

All offers good till Xmas.

Ray

Well, our new pricebook is out on Monday, so I thought I should give some sneak previews...

As before, all orders over £100 delivered FOC to UK mainland - smaller orders £10 carriage.

All prices are ex-VAT, and boiler prices are for boiler only (no flue) unless otherwise stated.

Vaillant

Ecotec Pro 24 £625
Ecotec Pro 28 £699
Ecotec Plus 831 £849

Baxi

Duotec HEA 24 £559
Duotec HEA 28 £645
Duotec HEA 33 £725
Duotec HEA 40 £775

All Duotec HEA combis with 7 yr warranty and your choice of one of the following freebies:

(or not published, but available anyway) Freebie F: Horizontal flue and plug in clock

Glowworm

Flexicom CX24 combi £499
Flexicom CX30 combi £595

Ideal

Accessories

If you want to order, just drop me a PM with a phone number and I will get one of the sales team to ring you on Monday.

Ray

One last sponsored bump before you lot all knock off for mince pies and sherry. :)

Any idea of what prices and offers will be available in the new year Ray especially the duotec HE A and Logic + ,Vogue

Any idea of what prices and offers will be available in the new year Ray especially the duotec HE A and Logic + ,Vogue

Not sure at the moment, but my best guess would be

Baxi HEA to reduce in price, but loose the freebie. Overall effect probably a slight increase. May be subject to a "while stocks last"

Vogue, probably no change, although again may have a limited amount of stock.

Logic plus is still the subject of negotiation. My best guess is that the free flue offer will stop - I don't think it was ever part of their game plan to have it run concurrently with the 7 yr warranty. There may be room for some aggressive discounting on the 24kw model, depending on how badly they want the remaining ECO volumes.

No promises on any of this. I will sign off the next book on 20th dec, and there are often last minute changes.

We do plenty of WB Stan, it's our biggest selling boiler brand.

Unfortunately we can rarely find a price advantage - margins on Worcester are paper thin, and unlike the other manufacturers, they virtually never do deals.

Ray what's your opening times over crimbo and what's your last despatch date ?

The bricks and mortar branches shut at lunchtime on Xmas eve. We then run an emergency service on the non-bank holiday week days, from 9am to 12noon, in about half the branches - we usually pair them up, so if Bognor is open this year, Littlehampton will be closed and vice versa next year.

Fareham will be open from 9am to 12pm every non-bank holiday week-day. I'll check with the carriers what days they ship and post it here during the coming few days.

when will you fully be open so we can get ordering boilers lol

I'll check with the carriers what days they ship and post it here during the coming few days.

Our preferred carrier (Asprays) - last collection date Friday 20th for delivery Monday 23rd. Next delivery date after that is 2nd Jan (3rd Jan in Scotland).

We still have the option to ship with TNT who will collect on Monday 23rd for delivery 24th, and also offer delivery on 30th and 31st Dec. However, our experience of TNT is that its a 50/50 shout whether they deliver it on the correct day, at any time of year, let alone over Xmas, so if your order is time-sensitive, please place it by mid afternoon on Friday 20th. :)

Ray

Vaillant

Ecotec Pro 24 £625
Ecotec Pro 28 £699
Ecotec Plus 831 £849

Baxi

Duotec HEA 24 £559
Duotec HEA 28 £645
Duotec HEA 33 £725
Duotec HEA 40 £775

Glowworm

Flexicom CX24 combi £499
Flexicom CX30 combi £595

Ideal

Accessories

Ray

Tomorrow is your last day for this pricebook. Our new list comes into force on Monday.

Whilst I couldn't possibly tell you whats in it :), Friday would be an excellent day to order Vaillant, Flexicom 24, Sentinel, Fernox TF1 twinpack or Baxi Duotec (if you like the freebies)

You might be better to wait until Monday to order Logic +, Grant Oil boilers, Galaxy showers or white bathroom furniture, or Baxi Duotec (if you don't like the freebies)

But I love the freebies!!!!!!!!! Wonder if the flue will come with the boiler now?
freebie d, freebie d!

But I love the freebies!!!!!!!!! Wonder if the flue will come with the boiler now?
freebie d, freebie d!

Buy tomorrow then!

The boiler price is down, but not by as much as the value of the freebie.

Ray, do you have a mailing list that the price list is just sent to? Also how often are your bathroom in a bag brochures updated. Cheers

Ray, do you have a mailing list that the price list is just sent to? Also how often are your bathroom in a bag brochures updated. Cheers

Yes we do. If we are not already sending it to you, drop me a pm and I will add you.

The bag depends on the individual manufacturers - as they produce a new book we just put it in. However, we know that the bags can linger as customers make a decision, so we are relaxed about honouring a list that is a few weeks old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - Autumn heating deals at Williams & Co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock