Discuss F75 fault with Vaillant when pressure is okay in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Can someone help me understand what could be causing this fault?
It only seems to happen when the pressure in the boiler drops below around 1.5 - 1.7 bars otherwise it works fine.
The boiler is a Valiant Eco fit pure 835 and the building is a 3 storey house with 10 radiators.

Thanks

The pressure switch has a min of 1.5 bar so you need to be above this

Reply to F75 fault with Vaillant when pressure is okay in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecoFit pure 830 which developed the f.22 fault, the pressure had dropped to 0.2 bar, i refilled the system and away it went, i...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 424 boiler in a closed heating system with 13 rads and 4 towel rails. Rads are steel, pipes are plastic kind of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Back