Discuss Drayton Wiser locking ring and collar in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have just bought a new Drayton Wiser Kit 1 off the internet one of the TRVs has the collar and locking ring missing - does anyone know if it is possible to buy these? See attached photo the black and silver ring/collar are missing for the other TRV

Attachments

• ring and collar.jpg
    ring and collar.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 9
eBay ?

Best option is to try and contact Drayton but they may want proof of purchase from a supplier

Reply to Drayton Wiser locking ring and collar in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I'm after some advice on converting my current CH system to Wiser smart system. In particular, looking for advice on whether I can use the...
Replies
Views
Our current heating system has a Potterton EP2002 controller and Potterton Prima 60F boiler. I have bought a Wiser multi-zone kit 2 plus a number...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock