Search the forum,

Discuss Curious pipe configuration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answered

Attachments

• IMG_3027.jpg
    IMG_3027.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3024.jpg
    IMG_3024.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Looks like an old cylinder hS been replaced with a combi boiler.

Have you not sorted it out yet your first post was 4 weeks ago ?
I though you would have had the floor up by now.

We haven't got X-ray eyes you know.:willy_nilly:

Looks like an old cylinder hS been replaced with a combi boiler.

That's what I was guessing. Unless the space is being used for anything other than storage then I would have done same. Except for not wiping off the flux :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Curious pipe configuration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Bungalow built in 2001. All copper pipework (water and heating) runs in channels of expanded foam polystyrene between a concrete floor and OSB boards. Pipe are lagged in stitched felt and what looks like bubble wrap with sand (?) over the top. During the bathroom refit, I lifted up some of the...
Replies
Views
I have decided to remove the timber floor boards and joists as they are effected by damp and rotting. Was hoping to infill and have slab and screed floor. There is a gas servile pipe under the floor which enters the property below the joists at the front of the house and comes up under the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys So a bit of a dilemma Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark. quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center from floor is 330-340ish. However I have a comfort height Pan here and the center to the flush pipe from floor is 405MM So we're looking 65-75mm...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Thanks in advance for your advice... As the title mentions, my issue is with the water pipes of the house causing the floor to vibrate. I have singled out the issue to the joists that the floorboards sit on carrying the vibrations throughout the house. We do not have hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t look well piped , kinky in pipes in some places ,some of the rad don’t heat up too well , probably because of the badly piped system, the pipe is all...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock