Discuss combi to combi £800 fitted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wether or not he is doing it in 3 hours, this price is crazy! He can't be cleaning the system. He wont afford a bottle of anti-freeze inhibitor. He must be laying on the extras once he's in. Advert text should probably read "prices starting from £800. With that profit, he's going to have a wee shock when the Gas course's come back around. Ouch!!

just noticed in the ad that it says they are corgi registered engineers and there is a gas safe logo covering all angles i suppose.

if the property meets the exemption criteria for needing a HE boiler it is possible to fit an SE boiler in a swap over in 3-4 hrs so if you can buy a boiler for £400 odd, then yes it can, or if an HE is already in then how long would it take to sway a boiler for an exact same model? we used to do warranty work for various manufacturers and got 3.5hrs labour to change a boiler, ok you use the old flue hole and existing jig so again yes it can, obviously anything else needed gets more cash, how you do you sales pitch is up to you, this is how they do theirs, from the landline they must be in Bellshill area a few miles from me but i dont know them, nice free advert you are giving them by leaving the phone number in!!!!!!!!!!!!
just realised this, must delete part of phone numbers can't be giving free advert to the competition.

£800 minus 20% tax etc. Leaves him £640, it is impossible to be doing for that. So it must be a con, either they are not Worcester or Vokera or price is wrong.

you take the 400 for the boiler off the 800 and get taxed at 20% of 400(less any other deductables he can claim) which leaves him what ever, if its enough for him, with some extras then fair play to him

Length of each pipe £20, few fittings £5, filling loop £7, Inhibitor £15, Condense £10. Cheapest Vokera £600 with flue. Leaves £143 minus 20% = £115. Thats no programmer and no logging the boiler on Gas Safe.
Cannot see it being done cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combi to combi £800 fitted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock