Discuss CMS Property management in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure theres many a spot we could load up Stevens number!

Could we all ring Stevens number within a 3hr window on the same day?
Witheld numbers of course :89::89::89::89::89:

That sounds good as ive had these emails and its crazy and a pitty that some folks get sucked in , CMS here we come,,

Or put an advert on gumtree for 50 hardcore adult mags and some soild knicker £10 Ono with his number attached.
we did this years ago to one of our mates ( the advert was in loot, no inter web then) his house where he lived with his parents, phone rang for months!

I have been approached by them and agree it must be too good to be true.
but what exactly is the scam?

You do work and don't get paid. You pay them for leads and there are none....

You do work and don't get paid. You pay them for leads and there are none....
That was my first thought, but in the contract it guarantees 500 properties a year and if they fail to deliver you get your 2k back. Now I know they probably would try not to give you the money back but that would put them in breach of contract which you could chase through the small claims court. Aggro I know but is it worth their while to get in that situation in the first place? There are only so many times they can get away with it, so is it then worth it for them?
It would be interesting to find somebody out there who has actually gone through with it and what their experience was.
That is something that don't appear to be pushing, testimonials from existing contractors which any marketing person will tell you is the most powerful selling tool you can have.
i think at the moment unless somebody can tell me what the actual scam is and back it up in some way then I am going to ask them to provide me with the names and contact details of some existing contractors that I can verify and talk to myself even to the point of visiting them at their premises.
it will be interesting to see what transpires and I will of course let you know.
Don't get me wrong I am not here to defend them I am very sceptical myself I just would like something more solid either way than just knee jerk reactions.

They sometimes entice you in with one job then they need to get u on the books for more work, but will have to wait until April or pay £2500 admin charge?

promise of few hundreds properties to hundreds of people, they must control half of the Uk property market now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CMS Property management in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock