Discuss Can i replace a triton cara shower in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Lai

Can I replace a Triton cara shower with a Triton enrich shower? Are the connections etc the same. Dont want to affect the tiling in the bathroom.

Reply to Can i replace a triton cara shower in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
S
I have a dead 1990s Triton T70 shower and, for purposes of replacement, I'd like to know if it's mains or gravity fed. As it won't even switch on...
Replies
Views
A
My builder has fitted 14 Triton Showers to a block of flats which I let out, they are manager by a letting agent, I am now getting complaints...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Morning All, hoping you can help me out with some advice. I have a triton AS2000x manual power shower, we had a power cut last night after the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock