Discuss C&m mx24 ff locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Andyh

Gas Engineer
hiya fellas..
C& m mx24 ff locking out intermittently
Display flashing 70.. 80 lights
Swapped aps and that’s definitely proving at board
Can’t get through to anyone at ariston
Can anyone advise on gas valve readings or spark generator or could it be another pcb if anyone has any experience with this appliance any info much appreciated

Reply to C&m mx24 ff locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hiya fellas.. C& m mx24 ff locking out intermittently Display flashing 70.. 80 lights Swapped aps and that’s definitely proving at board Can’t...
Replies
Views
Hiya fellas , can anyone help Please . I’m working on a breakdown on the above mentioned boiler Firstly can’t get anyone to pick up phone at...
Replies
Views
T
Got a Baxi Bahama 100 with Honeywell controls that has recently started having problems and now keeps locking out. Sometimes it will start and run...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
AGC Fanfare range of Wa units Transformer 240v AC 1.2ohms Secondary Circuit AGC Fanfare range of Wa units Transformer 240v AC 20 ohms Primary...
Replies
Views
G
Hi everyone, I am having a bit of an issue with my Baxi 105e boiler and I am just after some information. Now before anyone criticises, I don't...
Replies
Views
Gaz_D
G
Back