Search the forum,

Discuss C&m mx24 ff locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Andyh

Gas Engineer
Hiya fellas , can anyone help Please .
I’m working on a breakdown on the above mentioned boiler
Firstly can’t get anyone to pick up phone at Ariston technical help ..?
It’s locking out and last two lights are flashes 70 .. 80 on display .
I’ve swapped air pressure switch
And that is proving at pcb correctly etc
then no fire ..
Can anyone help on proving gas valve or spark generator which are directly connected or could it be circuit board

Reply to C&m mx24 ff locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hiya fellas.. C& m mx24 ff locking out intermittently Display flashing 70.. 80 lights Swapped aps and that’s definitely proving at board Can’t get through to anyone at ariston Can anyone advise on gas valve readings or spark generator or could it be another pcb if anyone has any experience...
Replies
Views
hiya fellas.. C& m mx24 ff locking out intermittently Display flashing 70.. 80 lights Swapped aps and that’s definitely proving at board Can’t get through to anyone at ariston Can anyone advise on gas valve readings or spark generator or could it be another pcb if anyone has any experience...
Replies
Views
Hi. We’ve had rather a lot of noise issues with our radiators since we had a new boiler installed. Our radiators other than 2 more recent ones are all over 30 years old. When the boiler got installed in the middle of 2020, after the first few days, we had several loud airlocks each day...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m new to the forum but thought I’d sign up to try and get some help with a customers boiler. Bit of background on the boiler first. The house was renovated extensively with new bathrooms kitchen etc and the above boiler fitted 4 1/2 years ago approx, with no other work done inside or to...
Replies
Views
T
Got a Baxi Bahama 100 with Honeywell controls that has recently started having problems and now keeps locking out. Sometimes it will start and run several times on the trot without any problem, then it has a spate of locking out; usually when it's gone cold. Pressing the reset button sometimes...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock