Discuss Boiler part replacement jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson67

Gas Engineer
Just seen a job advertised offering £140 a day to replace a part behind the heat exchanger for a leading boiler manufacturer 3 of these a day , just wondering if anyone on here is doing or has done this or similar work ?

They keep emailing me
3 day induction and should take 3-4 hours per boiler
sounds carp

Not sure what part , it doesn't even say what boiler manufacturers , I'm assuming it involve draining down the boiler to get to the part

If you've got no work (and nothing in the pipeline) £140 a shift is better than loose women and Jeremy f****** Kyle
Use it as a stop gap if you need to, never say never

Imagine if we had to do the natural gas swap over again....with Serco and other similar leeches sucking the t*t

Each boiler takes 3-4 hours (plus travel time?) and you have to do 3 for 140 sheets? That's is proper carp money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler part replacement jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock