Discuss Boiler part replacement jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson67

Gas Engineer
Just seen a job advertised offering £140 a day to replace a part behind the heat exchanger for a leading boiler manufacturer 3 of these a day , just wondering if anyone on here is doing or has done this or similar work ?

They keep emailing me
3 day induction and should take 3-4 hours per boiler
sounds carp

Not sure what part , it doesn't even say what boiler manufacturers , I'm assuming it involve draining down the boiler to get to the part

If you've got no work (and nothing in the pipeline) £140 a shift is better than loose women and Jeremy f****** Kyle
Use it as a stop gap if you need to, never say never

Imagine if we had to do the natural gas swap over again....with Serco and other similar leeches sucking the t*t

Each boiler takes 3-4 hours (plus travel time?) and you have to do 3 for 140 sheets? That's is proper carp money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler part replacement jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace a 3/4 or 22mm blending valve on a Telford Trident electric hot water boiler. see attached picture of the original part. Telford...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
E
  • Question
We just had a service done on our Ideal ICOS boiler and were told that the 2 screws on the back of the heat exchanger have snapped off. It was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock