Discuss boiler not firing up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumplum

boiler is not firind up, little old lady across from were i live has had her heating on constant and now the boiler wont work at all. she has a woschester bosch boiler and there is a flashing red light on all the time now. any suggestions to whats wrong with it buys?

Thank you

Presume it's an oil boiler? Press the lockout button on the burner. You need to take the front cover of the boiler off. If it doesn't fire then it'll need attention. (Firing sequence up to about 30 seconds). If it works for a minute then locks out make sure the oil line isn't frozen. Oil doesn't freeze till around -30 deg but water can get into the oil line and that can freeze. (Not a common occurence but it does happen.)

Unfortunately it sounds as if there's something wrong with the boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler not firing up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock