Search the forum,

Discuss bmw drivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
not slagging anything, very reliable cars before they went to china, and came back guangtong red (brown)
yep bmw dropped the diesel they never came back though the mg7 or rowe 750 never came to the uk,and the colour on mine only ran in production from 2000-2003,its prone to scratching easily

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 34
was a pensioner in a brown rover to blame?
On form tonight LP lol

once did a fire for a guy with a 75 not to be feked with, some ZT thing with a V8 in!! He said it was a run out special, he had had it tuned too sounded mental even at tickover!

Bloody hell Steve that's your living hope you get an hire van!!

On a lighter note it reminds me of the mystery machine from scooby doo lol
lol it does dosent it. waiting til end of month, new reg out, looking for vito 115 or transporter, so far its vito cos its rear wheel drive, more fun in the snow :)

On form tonight LP lol

once did a fire for a guy with a 75 not to be feked with, some ZT thing with a V8 in!! He said it was a run out special, he had had it tuned too sounded mental even at tickover!
yep you dont mess with a v8 same engine as a ford mustang with rear wheel drive mentalness LP is on form tonight must have taken his pills

lol it does dosent it. waiting til end of month, new reg out, looking for vito 115 or transporter, so far its vito cos its rear wheel drive, more fun in the snow :)

Nice one pal not all bad then.....will post a pick of mine when I am on other machine to wet your appetite lol

The v8,s are a nice motor but only produce 250bhp. Sound the absolute danglies though.

The v8,s are a nice motor but only produce 250bhp. Sound the absolute danglies though.
The guy I worked for did have 2 lol, his keeper was tuned to well over 300 bhp, he bought 2 has was undecided on colour and said he got a cracking deal, never seen the other has he sold it to fund his wife's new kitchen!

I keep a little mr2 turbo track day car in my garage, 250hp out of a two litre. And it weighs about the same as a toaster. 300hp and the weight of a big car isn't great. Each to there own.

I get to play with 2 10 litre turboed V8s with 305 horses each, can get upto 18 knots on a good day, no need for go fast stripes!!!!!!

does your imagination hold no bounds lameo?

[DLMURL="http://ilfracombelifeboat.org.uk/lifeboats/spirit-of-derbyshire"]The Spirit of Derbyshire | Ilfracombe Lifeboat[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
[DLMURL="http://ilfracombelifeboat.org.uk/lifeboats/spirit-of-derbyshire"]The Spirit of Derbyshire | Ilfracombe Lifeboat[/DLMURL]
somebody's stolen all the water:smile5: will never work;)

Last edited by a moderator:
somebody's stolen all the water:smile5: will never work;)

if they had youd be trying to get over here in your brown thing and nick my custards!! luckily theres still lots of water out there when i look out the window :)

My first car that i bought with my own money was one of these. WSX 196M cost me £580, 3 year old with the camshaft knocking. Originally orange (can't remember the exact colour) which i saved up my washing machine and sink unit homer money and got painted silver and graphite and kept the black vinyl roof.
capri.jpg

2 litre XL. 0 - 60 in 2 days and 110mph (eventually) flat out down a hill.
Put a 1300 diff on it which cut the 0 - 60 to 1 day but cut the top speed to 98 (it just wouldn't hit the 100). Wheelspins in 3rd gear impressed the birds tho.
New engine (from a scrappie at £35 a time) every 2 months.
Those were the days :lol:

I once fitted an engine on the Friday night, started it up and couldn't see for smoke. Was off to Blackpool the next morning so it was staying in.
Driving down the M6 doing a gallon of oil to a gallon of petrol, leaving a smoke screen the Army would be proud of, i got pulled over by the cops and the cheeky bstrd said what are you burning son? Coal? (oh that hurt :lol:) You'll never make it to Blackpool in that. Hand in your license and insurance in the next 7 days. Good luck!
I got there and back.
That wouldn't happen now either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bmw drivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock