Discuss bmw drivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
[DLMURL="http://ilfracombelifeboat.org.uk/lifeboats/spirit-of-derbyshire"]The Spirit of Derbyshire | Ilfracombe Lifeboat[/DLMURL]
somebody's stolen all the water:smile5: will never work;)

Last edited by a moderator:
somebody's stolen all the water:smile5: will never work;)

if they had youd be trying to get over here in your brown thing and nick my custards!! luckily theres still lots of water out there when i look out the window :)

My first car that i bought with my own money was one of these. WSX 196M cost me £580, 3 year old with the camshaft knocking. Originally orange (can't remember the exact colour) which i saved up my washing machine and sink unit homer money and got painted silver and graphite and kept the black vinyl roof.
capri.jpg

2 litre XL. 0 - 60 in 2 days and 110mph (eventually) flat out down a hill.
Put a 1300 diff on it which cut the 0 - 60 to 1 day but cut the top speed to 98 (it just wouldn't hit the 100). Wheelspins in 3rd gear impressed the birds tho.
New engine (from a scrappie at £35 a time) every 2 months.
Those were the days :lol:

I once fitted an engine on the Friday night, started it up and couldn't see for smoke. Was off to Blackpool the next morning so it was staying in.
Driving down the M6 doing a gallon of oil to a gallon of petrol, leaving a smoke screen the Army would be proud of, i got pulled over by the cops and the cheeky bstrd said what are you burning son? Coal? (oh that hurt :lol:) You'll never make it to Blackpool in that. Hand in your license and insurance in the next 7 days. Good luck!
I got there and back.
That wouldn't happen now either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bmw drivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back