Search the forum,

Discuss bmw drivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never missed a beat. The renaultsports are much more reliable than their boring counterparts, built in a special factory in France. I've had 2 now. The new renaults in general are very well built. Faster and much better to drive than that jap crap.

it's a nice car, but it's not a 'real' hot hatch, you gotta go to the next size up for that, golf, focus etc
this would be my choice, it's better looking too imo.

astra vxr.jpg

Why not just buy a BMW 2.0l D, 180bhp as standard plus you get the handling and refinement of a Beemer ;)
my 75 is on ZT suspension but still very comfortable to drive and it has more class than a beemer

Never missed a beat. The renaultsports are much more reliable than their boring counterparts, built in a special factory in France. I've had 2 now. The new renaults in general are very well built. Faster and much better to drive than that jap crap.

ive heard of that special factory. Sometimes they use metal bits instead of plastic, tho sadly not on the bonnet locking clamp as many drivers have found to there costs.

I've been on Trackdays against renaults in my jap crap. And I've seen several bonnets come up and I've never been beaten by anything French yet.

my last motor before my family car test drove bmw audi merc and none came close to this

Attachments

• Photo01wt.jpg
    Photo01wt.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 40
You'll never guess who's got a controlling share of Nissan, and how they've ruined there reputation for reliability.

renault mate and the engine in that is frm a renault originally thing is the french make good engines its just the car will fall apart around it

Get real chump.

Only morons buy vauxhalls. True story.

if i took the badge off it and stuck a bmw badge on instead, would it be more desirable ?

btw, them clio's are torque less, my tuned astra 2.0 cdti has twice the amount of torque, it would leave yer clio standing in mid range acceleration. lol

looked into an r34 leo but couldnt afford insurance think they wanted 6 grand my 350z cost me a grand 1 year ncb and 3 points at 23

looked into an r34 leo but couldnt afford insurance think they wanted 6 grand my 350z cost me a grand 1 year ncb and 3 points at 23

Not an every day car, you have to warm them up and cool them down. It's quicker to walk to the shops.

Get real chump.

Only morons buy vauxhalls. True story.

I had a ford focus and the thing kept breaking down, last straw came when the fuse box rotted through and let in loads of water to the electrics. My car before was a vectra and that was as good as gold!

So now I've gone back to vauxhall and got an Astra, so far so good.

What's the 75 like gas man? See loads of em cheap on eBay. Are they reliable? Half tempted to take a punt on one as a second motor.

the 350 was a great tourer mate wanted to keep it and get into drifting but just couldnt get the funds

I had a ford focus and the thing kept breaking down, last straw came when the fuse box rotted through and let in loads of water to the electrics. My car before was a vectra and that was as good as gold!

So now I've gone back to vauxhall and got an Astra, so far so good.

What's the 75 like gas man? See loads of em cheap on eBay. Are they reliable? Half tempted to take a punt on one as a second motor.
diesel is super reliable,1.8 k series is crap,2.0 kv6-2.5 kv6 much better but can suffer HGF,v8 awsome v8 supercharged mental v8 dreadnoght suicidal heres mine,wifes about to start driving it so might have to de tune it it spins everywhere in the wet,had it for 6 years apart from a clutch its been super reliable

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 87
sorry mate, just see old boys driving brown rovers over here :grin:

slagging off something made in your neck of the woods,colours deceptive looks dark red in the sun,says red on the logbook

not slagging anything, very reliable cars before they went to china, and came back guangtong red (brown)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bmw drivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock