Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi sales representative in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ISM

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm meeting up with the local baxi sales rep tomo9, having recently signed up to baxi products. Mainly for their new heat only boilers.

My question is, what one off freebies can I get out of this rep...money off boilers, baxi merchandise etc etc...

Seems like a sound chap having met him on the training course last week. George his name is and most probably covers the midlands.

depends how many boilers you fit

anwhere from pens, books etc

to days out and baxi workwear, dust sheets etc

Reply to Baxi sales representative in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install. Our old gas combi boiler needed replacing, so we shopped around and got a deal via BOXT. Our understanding is that BOXT then sub-contract to local...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before I take my exams and do my ACS I need to build up a portfolio of work off premises and in real peoples homes. I need to go out with an engineer where...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water cylinder installation. It was my first time installing an UHWC by myself as I've recently started my own business. Before I started the job I realised that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Noob here Struggling with a Baxi Platinum 28HE. a few years ago, the boiler was (almost) completely rebuilt with about 99% new parts. but today, it stopped working with an E133 fault code. I checked the Condensate pipe and it wasnt blocked. I took the front panel off the boiler and it...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I have a very old Powermax 155 boiler which is 20 years old. A couple of years ago, I had a problem with the burner switch intermittently switching off and on and I was close to replacing the boiler but eventually someone came round and managed to fix the problem. I haven't had any...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock