Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi sales representative in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ISM

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm meeting up with the local baxi sales rep tomo9, having recently signed up to baxi products. Mainly for their new heat only boilers.

My question is, what one off freebies can I get out of this rep...money off boilers, baxi merchandise etc etc...

Seems like a sound chap having met him on the training course last week. George his name is and most probably covers the midlands.

depends how many boilers you fit

anwhere from pens, books etc

to days out and baxi workwear, dust sheets etc

Reply to Baxi sales representative in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock