Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 600.............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

There ok got some good points and bad

Medium boiler for me (the 600)

Got to quote for a mid range combi in a loft
Can't decide if I should try a 600 or stick to a logic

Last edited:
try the 600 mate

As it's an alu hex every year

It's going in a loft, no need for a PRV as it combined
No need for a frost stat & pipe stat as the weather comp sensor protects it

It's going in a loft, no need for a PRV as it combined
No need for a frost stat & pipe stat as the weather comp sensor protects it

cant run the condy in solvent weld needs to be pushfit

Was thinking about this today.
The condensate adapter on the boiler is to connect onto overflow pipe. This is always solvent weld and not high temp as far as I know?

Yea don't they come with the flexibile tube ?

Reply to Baxi 600.............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Baxi have changed their 600 and 800 ranges....they look completely different inside and out .....has anyone got an opinion on the new version.
Replies
Views
Baxi 600 central heating is set at minimum the radiator symbol on the boiler is flashing. (asking for heat .fan is still running ) this is like...
Replies
Views
Baxi DUO-TEC boiler Trying to repressurise using the 2 blue valves - left valve won't budge. Any ideas please?
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m new here and due to have a new boiler fitted. Does anyone have recommendations or thoughts on either the Worcester 8000 40KW Combi or the...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock