Discuss Baxi 105he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Pump fault flashing. Low pressure / pump the boiler is on 1.5 bar pump shot changed the pump. Three days later pump light flashing. I'm lost ???

Sounds like pump proving fault. Glue a 5p coin to underside of arm or strip valve and change grommet.

Sounds like pump proving fault. Glue a 5p coin to underside of arm or strip valve and change grommet.
thats not going to help if the port under the small diaphragms blocked or the microswitch/wiring/pcb is not seeing continuity though is it

I think the baxis are 10p a go and the jackpots a fiver

thats not going to help if the port under the small diaphragms blocked or the microswitch/wiring/pcb is not seeing continuity though is it

It's my favourite fix. [emoji12] only taking pish. Wasn't it a hall of fame photo?

Long shot
Any chance a valve not fully open? just thinking only 3days.

It's had a pcb last year. My he pump was cooooooooked very hot and not turning changed it on Friday Monday its doing the same but pump is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Baxi 600 central heating is set at minimum the radiator symbol on the boiler is flashing. (asking for heat .fan is still running ) this is like...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
D
Baxi 105he fault code blocked condensate trap? Removed terminals disconnected the pipes undid fixings removed trap and gave it a good clean out...
Replies
Views
David Tait
D
R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro). Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock