Discuss As we're posting pictures of our vans... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

I had mine done a few weeks ago. Feedback appreciated!

2012-09-27 20.05.03.jpg2012-09-27 20.05.12_blanked.jpg2012-09-27 20.05.23.jpg2012-09-27 20.05.33.jpg

Looks good, easy to read, putting your name there inspires confidence.

Looks good, not too cluttered on the sides & the back is very concise too!

I'm in the process of getting mine sign written. I've found a friend of mine who's mother runs a company that does van graphics etc & is happy to give me a heavy discount. If I didn't have this opportunity I don't know that I would have made it a priority to get it done.

I also had a lot of unwanted interested in my previous van that was sign written when I worked in certain areas when I subbed for a company so that sort of put me off.

looking good masood, although some scally has scrawled all over your back number plate with a black marker

Looks good and very easy to read due to the choice of font used.

be honest?.

ifra, it looks like a D not an A now i know its not i cant see the A only the D (should use mor elbow's.lol)

nice job though, did you design and fit it?

Was the scrape and missing arch trim a added extra? :)

We are not so smart as all the excellant vans above. All we do is have magnetic signs
that we give out to the centralheatkings who are working for us each day/week - their
vans are usually blank to stop thieves breakin into them at night/day while they are parked up - a few fellas leave big/little dogs inside as well.

Mind you one Alsatian pig ate most of Eddies landrover dash many years ago - he shot her

centralheatking

centralheatking

I used to have magnetic signs, until I didn't put one on properly and I saw it in my wing mirrors bouncing off car windscreens as I tramped along the motorway.

I used to have magnetic signs, until I didn't put one on properly and I saw it in my wing mirrors bouncing off car windscreens as I tramped along the motorway.

lol. me too junction 6 m1 4 years ago if it were you.lol

problem with land rover i need an aluminum magnet

love the logo, but cant read number when you are driving by at 180mph
and doesnt say what you do,

just looked again, does say what u do, just cant read phone number very well

i think the i is RIDDOR reportable as there appears to be uncapped open ends connected to a gas supply

i think the i is RIDDOR reportable as there appears to be uncapped open ends connected to a gas supply

It's ok, it's a Bunsen burner in a school or training centre. I'm more worried he leaves dripping taps.

I reckon the old bill will have him for the obscured number plate.

Thanks guys! :)

be honest?.

ifra, it looks like a D not an A now i know its not i cant see the A only the D (should use mor elbow's.lol)

I hadn't really spotted that but now that you mention it, I see what you mean! I think I'll change that when I next get stationery printed up...

Was the scrape and missing arch trim a added extra? :)

That's to stop people thinking I'm a rich plumber!

love the logo, but cant read number when you are driving by at 180mph

180mph?! I wish LOL!

Thanks! My design, but I got a local signwriting firm to print and apply the design - I wasn't confident of getting it straight and even, and I thought that wonky logos would create a pretty poor impression - I have enough of that with my wonky pipework LOL! :rofl:

Yes i had that aluminium problem with my Defender when i tried to put the stick (magnetic) orange
rotating light on the roof !
lol. me too junction 6 m1 4 years ago if it were you.lol

problem with land rover i need an aluminum magnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to As we're posting pictures of our vans... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking for some recommendations for a slimline indirect unvented cylinder to go with a new system boiler that we're having installed...
Replies
Views
My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock