Discuss As we're posting pictures of our vans... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

I had mine done a few weeks ago. Feedback appreciated!

2012-09-27 20.05.03.jpg2012-09-27 20.05.12_blanked.jpg2012-09-27 20.05.23.jpg2012-09-27 20.05.33.jpg

Thanks guys! :)

be honest?.

ifra, it looks like a D not an A now i know its not i cant see the A only the D (should use mor elbow's.lol)

nice job though, did you design and fit it?

I hadn't really spotted that but now that you mention it, I see what you mean! I think I'll change that when I next get stationery printed up...

Was the scrape and missing arch trim a added extra? :)

That's to stop people thinking I'm a rich plumber!

love the logo, but cant read number when you are driving by at 180mph

180mph?! I wish LOL!

nice job though, did you design and fit it?

Thanks! My design, but I got a local signwriting firm to print and apply the design - I wasn't confident of getting it straight and even, and I thought that wonky logos would create a pretty poor impression - I have enough of that with my wonky pipework LOL! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to As we're posting pictures of our vans... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock