Discuss As we're posting pictures of our vans... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

I had mine done a few weeks ago. Feedback appreciated!

2012-09-27 20.05.03.jpg2012-09-27 20.05.12_blanked.jpg2012-09-27 20.05.23.jpg2012-09-27 20.05.33.jpg

Looks good, not too cluttered on the sides & the back is very concise too!

I'm in the process of getting mine sign written. I've found a friend of mine who's mother runs a company that does van graphics etc & is happy to give me a heavy discount. If I didn't have this opportunity I don't know that I would have made it a priority to get it done.

I also had a lot of unwanted interested in my previous van that was sign written when I worked in certain areas when I subbed for a company so that sort of put me off.

be honest?.

ifra, it looks like a D not an A now i know its not i cant see the A only the D (should use mor elbow's.lol)

nice job though, did you design and fit it?

We are not so smart as all the excellant vans above. All we do is have magnetic signs
that we give out to the centralheatkings who are working for us each day/week - their
vans are usually blank to stop thieves breakin into them at night/day while they are parked up - a few fellas leave big/little dogs inside as well.

Mind you one Alsatian pig ate most of Eddies landrover dash many years ago - he shot her

centralheatking

centralheatking

I used to have magnetic signs, until I didn't put one on properly and I saw it in my wing mirrors bouncing off car windscreens as I tramped along the motorway.

I used to have magnetic signs, until I didn't put one on properly and I saw it in my wing mirrors bouncing off car windscreens as I tramped along the motorway.

lol. me too junction 6 m1 4 years ago if it were you.lol

problem with land rover i need an aluminum magnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to As we're posting pictures of our vans... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back