Discuss Aqualisa Digital Showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to change a customers hot water over to mains pressure as opposed to gravity. He has two Aqualisa pumped digital showers which won't be suitable for mains pressure. Does anyone know if it is possible to disconnect the pump from the processing unit so that he doesn't have to pay £250 each to replace the processor unit with a non-pumped unit?

Probably best to speak directly to aqualisa, they will tell you your options.

do as manufacture recommend , if you dont your can end up with lot of problems later from customer

I have spoken to Aqualisa. They have advised replacing the units at £250 each. I can't believe that there isn't another way round it.
No way around it, as the digital mixer controls the outlet temp to the shower head, and balances pressure in hot and cold also..... £500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa Digital Showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old Aqualisa A2 processor and am doing a refit. I would like to add a digital diverter, but not sure if they are compatible. So first...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
Hello all , So, very recently had an unvented cylinder put in inplace of the old gravity emersion tank we had, which fed our pumped quartz shower...
Replies
Views
I have a negative head twin impeller Stuart Turner pump feeding hot and cold to three showers, one bath, plus hot to three basin's from my gravity...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Back