Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Aqualisa Digital Showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to change a customers hot water over to mains pressure as opposed to gravity. He has two Aqualisa pumped digital showers which won't be suitable for mains pressure. Does anyone know if it is possible to disconnect the pump from the processing unit so that he doesn't have to pay £250 each to replace the processor unit with a non-pumped unit?

Probably best to speak directly to aqualisa, they will tell you your options.

do as manufacture recommend , if you dont your can end up with lot of problems later from customer

I have spoken to Aqualisa. They have advised replacing the units at £250 each. I can't believe that there isn't another way round it.
No way around it, as the digital mixer controls the outlet temp to the shower head, and balances pressure in hot and cold also..... £500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa Digital Showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock