Discuss Anyone ever replaced a low-level ceramic cistern? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Done few in plastic.

He said he'd prefer ceramic. I said I'd have a look and give him a price for both.

Online all I can find is cistens costing hundreds and hundreds.

Is that basically the score and I should tell him it's either going to be a fortune or he lumps for plastic?

He doesn't want to change toilet pan.

If you have a Grahams near you I know that they do them, I think it around around £40/50.

It was just a plain white one with all the gubbins, pretty sure it was just their own brand cheapest.

If you get really stuck, you can adapt a close couple cistern, blank off the bolt holes and use a siphon with flush pipe.

low level's are standard items in local auth. housing, so most merchant that supply local housing jobs will have them on the shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone ever replaced a low-level ceramic cistern? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock