Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on glow worm ultracom 30cx in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jamie Liffen

Gas Engineer
Hi just looking for a bit of information, I’m GSR, have been for 8 year.

Basically the company I work for have won a contract for boiler breakdowns which I’m not that knowledgeable about, due to only doing installs and Maintenence .

I’ve been to look at a glowworm ultracom 30 cx which has no heating or hot water . it’s showing an F9 fault which according to the manual indicates a pressure sensor is faulty.

The boiler is also showing 3bar of pressure , not sure whether this has anything to do with the f9 fault, I’m also not sure if the tenant has been trying to fill her system for some reason ...

I’m going to order the sensor , i just could do with some information on what to do if that doesn’t sort it , thanks .

Sorted

Reply to Advice on glow worm ultracom 30cx in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again before firing and running. Occasionally shows the flame is lit on display but flow temp doesn’t go much past 26. Then if you turn off and try again...
Replies
Views
A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the boiler kicks into that mode, and sits there heating tap water that isn't going anywhere. Sometimes this happens if a cold tap has been used or the loo...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with venting through the external wall and I'm reluctant to go with an electric boiler instead (because of the consumption cost)). It's a sealed system. The...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Have a Glow worm Flexicom 30cx-Installed 2010 and regaularly serviced. Last service October 21. Works fine, with no issues. However it has started to leak-though never when the house. is occupied. Went to Scotland over hogmanay for a week and when we returned there had been a leak of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock