Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: a monday pick me up contains adult humour

Michael Jackson Trial latest: Dr. Conrad Murray has told the court about Jacksons dramatic weight loss; "Michael had got so thin, that although his pyjama tops were still adult size, he could still squeeze himself into childrens bottoms"

"One man's rubbish is another man's treasure" is an awesome phrase.

But it's a horrible way to tell your kid they're adopted.

2.8m views - about 667,000 10 days ago ...

[video=youtube;3VLcLH97eRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLcLH97eRw[/video]

I walked into a bedroom and caught my nan sucking grandad's cock, I said "Nan that's disgusting"
She said "it's perfectly normal"
I said "No it's wrong you should have buried it with the rest of him"

Prince Charles leads tributes to Jimmy Savile and belatedly thanks him for 'fixing it' on August 31st 1997 in the Pont de l'Alma Road Tunnel in Paris.

Police marksmen have had to open fire at Dale Farm, they have won 2 goldfish and a giant teddy

You guys are wasted doing plumbing, should be on Comedy Central! LOL

Some local thugs wrote 'mong' all over my window last night !! it's going to take me ages to lick it off now....

Paddy buys a bath takes it back next day complaining water keeps escaping.
Manager says, "did u buy a plug for it?" Paddy says, "you f**ckin w**ker ! you neva said it was electric!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back