Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: a monday pick me up contains adult humour

What’s the difference between acne and a paedophile?
Acne doesn’t come on your face until you’re twelve.

A woman brings eight-year-old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight-year-old daughter.

Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them... they are bound to be curious about sex at that age."

"Curious about sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her ****ing appendix out!"

Just after my wife had given birth, I asked the doctor, "How soon do you think we'll be able to have sex?"

He winked at me and said "Well, I'm off duty in ten minutes, meet me in the car park."

I hate this time of day.

Halfway between never drinking again and noon

I failed a job interveiw this morning! apparently a gang bang is not considered to be part of working as a team

I told a lass in the boozer on Friday "You remind me of my little toe"
She said "Is it cos I'm cute and pink?"
I said "No, it's because I'll be banging you on the coffee table later"

I couldn't find the thing that peels the carrots and potatoes so I asked the kids if they knew where it was.
They told me she'd left me yesterday!

Emile Heskey found out that his missus had been sleeping with several premiership goalies.

When asked about it he said "I wouldn't put anything past those *******s."

The X Factor: Putting the turd in Saturday since 2006

While out walking with the missus the other day, she stopped, complaining about a stone in her shoe. I told her "You've got 20 stone in the other shoe..... keep walking you fat lump"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock