Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: a monday pick me up contains adult humour

I was driving my wife to work this morning when she suddenly pushed my hand from the gear lever

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Well," she said, "I've kept quiet for too long and I'm sick of you not concentrating on your driving - you do the steering and I'll stir the petrol."

God was creating Scotland, he said
"Im going to give them stunning mountains, beautiful salmon filled rivers and fabulous clean air''

St Peter said, ''you're being a bit generous to these Scots God''

God replied ''wait and see the neighbours they're getting !!

Dave shouts downstairs to his granny, "Have you seen my pills, they were labelled 'LSD'?"

Granny replies, "sod the pills, have you seen the dragon in the kitchen?!"

Just tried to book some tickets for an Elvis tribute show on my phone. What a pain in the arse.....You had to press 1 for the money, 2 for the show......

I put a large load in the dishwasher last night, as usual, she spat it out

I persuaded my girlfriend to smuggle my Coke through customs by sticking it up her arse. I didn't realise I could buy another can in the departure lounge!

I was feeling a bit frisky the other night so I aked our lass to toss me off. She started rubbing me nob with a keyring.......... Perhaps it's just me but I felt I was just being fobbed off!

I put a hundred quids worth of fuel into my van and then drove off without paying.
Unfortunately the police caught me after a short chase.
I ran out of diesel half a mile down the road

I said to girlfriend, "Everybody thinks I'm too sarcastic."

She said, "What makes you say that?"

I said, "My mouth."

My Granddad fought in the war and survived mustard gas and pepper spray.

He is now classed as a seasoned veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock