Discuss 837 Eco tech plus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Douglas

Can anyone tell me how many draw off points a combi can supply? & how to work this out by using volume & flow rates? Cheers!

I assume you are referring to the Vaillant EcoTec Plus 837 ?

Vaillant state 15.2 ltr/min but that can be effected by how good the mains pressure is in your area.

It will probably be easier if you state the type of intended property and number of bathrooms etc then folks can advise you if its suitable or not.

Combi boilers

Yeah it's a vaillant 837 Eco tech plus, is this combi ok to supply 2 bathrooms & a downstairs toilet?
How do you calculate & find out if this boiler can supply these draw off points?

Re: Combi boilers

Connecting to a downstairs toilet, well id consider upping the rate. those suckers after a night on the beer and a kebab on the way home will draw off all the hot in a flash.

now being serious mate yes it will be ok for ur house.

Re: Combi boilers

just fitted one to a 5 bed 2 bath house, all ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 837 Eco tech plus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock