Discuss 10 year warranty on Ravenheat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

tbh ive never fitted one cant get the locally

Have you fitted any?
Fitted about 30 Modenas over the past 5 years, the majority with 7 year warranties. Not bad for a budget boiler, they work well, simple and the engineers in our area are great so can't complain - but saying we know the engineers says it all really :rolleyes:

Fit Vaillants the majority of the time to be fair. You've always got a customer that doesn't want to spend that type of money though.

Reply to 10 year warranty on Ravenheat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
I think I looked into it a few years ago. That a modern 200litre unvented cylinder would need a higher litre expansion vessel then one that was...
Replies
Views
J
Hi. I moved in to a new build home and 3 years later (after the builders warranty expires) the boiler is slipping off the wall at one side...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Just about to order a Viessmann 100w. Comes with 10 year warranty. Or £190 extra for 12 years. The company I am going to use boiler hut, offer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock