Discuss yet another trajedy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see were you are coming from Shaun and agree with you
It is the person with has passed the required courses and proved competence
and it should be the person who is registered and I bet if it was taken to a top law court ,that would be agreed
What has happened is legal gas laws have been mixed with company financial gain and protectionism
As show above,once this happens,you get all grey areas,like you can do it for friends,then every one is a friend as long as they pay cash
On the up side ,luckily I have had not much call to get the boiler manufactorers in on a covered break down,but when I have they have never looked at the bench mark book and have never heard of a boiler not repaired by manufactorer because not filled in or registered
If you get an answer,would have thought that they would just say you should put in box...employed by joe blogs and sons,who operate under reg ooooo
What we need is some one to ring up and try to register the boiler in this siduation and see what happens...probably it will be ...the computor says no......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to yet another trajedy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back