Discuss yet another trajedy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

just heard on the news,

man dies in home at stanley common derby's
wife critically ill in hospital.

suspected boiler fault, hse to investigate cause.

just saying your innocent isnt good enough. prove it. may i see your paperwork, for the last time you was on that job mr x. (you now provide your safety inspection ticket - unsigned by client) off to jail for a bit.
your safety ticket is signed by the client you say.... why havn't you listed the n.c.s faults that the fire brigade has just informed are the reason to this man's death. off to jail for a bit.

its an eye opener for all of us. get your paperwork signed, list every defect. its your only get out of jail free card.

And do these so called fire brigade men have a GSR ticket. I think not, case closed. :)

On a serious note, this will be another push for GSR to be more involed with the cowboys and gas dont mix and this might be a sign, or the sign of a bad engineers work.

would be nice if that was so, dont believe it tho, could be a good reason to put up the registration prices though so they can educate the public ?!

imvho

Its all hear say at the moment

It could have been a love pact !

lets hope the women recovers ok

Just a side issue.....
An mot on your car is only good until you drive it out of the garage.The get out clause for the garage who tested it is, it was fine when it left here.

If a boiler is tested and found to be safe at the time and no gas leak and your paper work is in order, at what point does your responsibilty end?

Although you may be the last professional to touch it, what if it was playing up and the customer decided to give it a go themselves?

The relevant bodies can't have it all ways can it?

I'm insterested in your views...

very valid point secret
as far as i am concerned after i leave a property i belive to the best of my knowledge is safe i have no control or accountability for what could happen after i have left
best way is get customer to sign paperwork as happy with all work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to yet another trajedy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock