Discuss wiring in two thermostats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

g60rge

Gas Engineer
so we have a combi system, old vaillant ecotec plus.

installing a single zone john guest wireless kit

current room stat wired as per normal

ugh will have a zone valve and will only work when normal heating is on

how is the new stat wired in, can you have it parallel with the current one in connections 3 and 4?

You'll need to zone both existing and UFH individually bring switch live from both back to 4 from memory. That's how i've always done them

anyone else?

anyone else what?

wire it as an s plan heating as (heating zone) under floor as (hot water) cylinder stat = room stat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wiring in two thermostats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
Hay, I'm learning fault finding in CH systems which I'd need help with, please. I've been given a set example: have got hot water but heating...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock