Discuss Who here yaps on the phone while driving? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pulled buy the MOD plod whilst queuing to get into RAF Lakenheath a few weeks ago, they gave me a proper grilling which I could not understand as I was stationary with my engine not running

Still behind the wheel on public roads

You answered the Q in post #6, now your starting to sound like my dad. :D

:D do you like daffodils and prob not age difference ;)

blue tooth in my ear and full digitised alpine in the van.
it can pick up or dial from either source by voice command.

no excuse, if there was a finders fee i would dob anyone in holding a mobile whilst driving!!!

yet then, there is a customer of mine in a high profile job at boots somewhere in his late 30's.
text me your available dates i said, he replied he would email me as he dont own a mobile.

theres one worth thinking about!!:)

Pulled up next to my doctor at the light years back, he was on his phone. Gave him one of my Paddington bear looks. He ended the call! Must have not been important.

I never use the phone whilst I'm driving, I just post on ukpf while I'm driving, much safer.

Lot of money being produced for the treasury......if the government was serious about stopping it it could change the law to say ban you from driving for say 28 day's......just thinking about the total inconvenience this could have would deter most but not all......many would still do it ...but to stay on the road 3 points and ÂŁ60 fine seem's not enough of a deterrent........the government have had to act due to some terrible accidents in the new's lately.......be careful Turnpin

Lot of money being produced for the treasury......if the government was serious about stopping it it could change the law to say ban you from driving for say 28 day's......just thinking about the total inconvenience this could have would deter most but not all......many would still do it ...but to stay on the road 3 points and ÂŁ60 fine seem's not enough of a deterrent........the government have had to act due to some terrible accidents in the new's lately.......be careful Turnpin

I don't talk on my love in full view of people so I'm a way let the government take money off them...as long as they do something worthwhile with it and not just give it to the fat cat NHS bosses.

I done the course after getting caught on the phone , it stopped me for a while however habit is slowly returning .
What i seem to find tho it always rings when i am driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who here yaps on the phone while driving? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, a bit of an unusual post again but really at a loos with this one. I'm a little paranoid since I've worked for, and with cocaine...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock