Discuss Job cancelled this morning. Am I right? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

If I was to have taken the flooring up, it's then my responsibility to make sure it all goes down OK, that's the main reason I had to walk away yesterday. I had to find time to not only take it up but buy new flooring and replace/refix. Easily another half to full days work.
Definitely full days work according to your description as well as more money on materials which needs to be paid too. As @Best has said before, it is important to ask prior the start date if he removed the floor boards and if there everything is going ahead on Sunday morning.

Definitely full days work according to your description as well as more money on materials which needs to be paid too. As @Best has said before, it is important to ask prior the start date if he removed the floor boards and if there everything is going ahead on Sunday morning.

I couldn't have made it clearer what needs to be done, I was led to believe he knew what he was doing and as I didn't hear I assumed all was OK then found out it wasn't. I should have said straight off I'm doing the flooring.

A few texts back and forth this evening.

_20190210_213732.JPG

I value my time enough that I'm delighted when a job gets cancelled at the last minute because then I can watch cartoons and eat lots of junk food.

I was honestly relieved. I'd done about 80 hours by the end of Friday last week, not had a day off for a couple of weeks. I was running on fumes and I didn't have the buzz for the job that I normally have. That's when mistakes happen.

Reply to Job cancelled this morning. Am I right? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock