Search the forum,

Discuss Is my apprentice taking drugs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

When you look at how many people are still killed through smoking it 9isses me right off...
Nicotene is one of the highest addictive drugs commonly in use, and a by product of tobacco products, and yet neither tobacco or nicotene have the same stigma as other so called recreational drugs.

• Tobacco kills up to half of its users.
  • Tobacco kills more than 8 million people each year. More than 7 million of those deaths are the result of direct tobacco use while around 1.2 million are the result of non-smokers being exposed to second-hand smoke.

When I was an apprentice I blew my wage every weekend on drink and stuff, I was so skint Tuesday onwards I used to roam the streets and pick up dockers.

Or just see if they fall down the toilet trainspotting style.

Come on not every body is a stereo type. Do you walk round upside down with a cork hat and saying strewth whilst swigging your fosters.

I started smoking weed when I was 16 between the age of 17 and 21 I probably took enough pills to kill off the kangaroo population chuck in a bit of speed over that time, always turned down smack as didnt look my kind of thing and couldn't afford coke back then. I cut down most drugs at age 21 apart from weed because my son was born and still did the occasional pill and then the odd bit of coke as we were starting to get that a bit cheaper.

A large amount of my friends still use drugs recreationally and out of everybody I used to hang around with back then 2 became heroin addicts over the space of 2 years and I know of 1 coke addict. Out of those 3 they all still worked to fund their habit and never stole a penny to fund their habit.

I know of 2 people that got sent to prison and blamed having to steal on being an addict but they were thieving scrotes before and after they were addicts.

The rest of my friends just use drugs and have fun they dont steal, they dont fight, dont hang around in gangs dont carry knives. They just work hard and have fun.

Now let's talk about alcohol I can walk down my local high street and get abused by the local p**s heads, over the last 4 years I have buried 5 members of our family 3 of which was solely down to alcohol abuse. Go out on a friday/ Saturday night and the streets are filled with people throwing up, fighting and passed out. And I know of loads ofpeople that alcohol has ruined their lives.

But alcohol is legal so its fine
love you bro, we could’ve been proper pals
Hell, where do you think society arose from? Ideas from expanded brains!
Again this f@cking stupid 180 second rule, good job really... coz I’m mullered and impatient.

‘ eat the rich’
Again this f@cking stupid 180 second rule, good job really... coz I’m mullered and impatient.

‘ eat the rich’

‘ eat the rich’

I’m off to YouTube... old school progressive house

With vodka

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Is my apprentice taking drugs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock