Discuss Who here yaps on the phone while driving? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone find this with hands free kits..............

I`m fine doing a quick social call but find loss of concentration happens if I`m helping a colleague with a technical question.

maybe some sort of system where you can dob people in for money, say £50 for every pic of someone holding a phone.

You do see the irony here, don't you....

I always use the handsfree. It's crap but it's my license, not whoever's on the other end.

I was in a loan van last November and got caught and done. £60 + 3 points. Ain't happening again!

I was pulled buy the MOD plod whilst queuing to get into RAF Lakenheath a few weeks ago, they gave me a proper grilling which I could not understand as I was stationary with my engine not running

I always use the handsfree. It's crap but it's my license.

Is that the van manufacture`s built in kind? Have heard Ford and Vauxhall kits are rubbish. Had my Parrot kit wired to the stereo volume control, goes a lot louder now.

I was pulled buy the MOD plod whilst queuing to get into RAF Lakenheath a few weeks ago, they gave me a proper grilling which I could not understand as I was stationary with my engine not running

I believe it's classified as being in charge of a vehicle.

Most phones come with earpiece and Mike there is absolutely no need for anyone to get caught using a mobile. Even if you have to buy a hands free they cost from £25 upwards, the fine is minimum £60 you are £30-35 better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who here yaps on the phone while driving? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, a bit of an unusual post again but really at a loos with this one. I'm a little paranoid since I've worked for, and with cocaine...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock