Discuss Which M Class dust extractor in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

You can turn the afc off if you want but tbh it might loose suction for a second or two but nothing that bad

Does the filter block if you do that if sucking fine dust?

Haven’t had it loose suction yet I guess if your grinding floors a lot it would pay to have a spare filter but there cheap enough not to care

Haven’t had it loose suction yet I guess if your grinding floors a lot it would pay to have a spare filter but there cheap enough not to care
When I looked the filter is about £50 not sure I would call this cheap. even the fabric bags are about £10 each unless I am going to the wrong place?

Reply to Which M Class dust extractor in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring...
Replies
Views
Hi, Throughout our house there are numerous isolation valves which are on almost every plumbing fixture. Clearly whoever plumbed this had a thing...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm hoping someone can help with some advice. Ahead of some renovation work, we had a 50 year old old floor standing boiler in the utility...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently had a ground floor bathroom/wet room finished off, It's about 3.6m long by 2.7m wide, tiled from floor to ceiling and has no...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can help. I have dual zone heating in my new build. I have a TPOne-M downstairs and a TPOne-B in the master bedroom upstairs. When I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock