Search the forum,

Discuss Motorised valves from China in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring return type valves.
I saw an advert from the Hearken company who either make these or buy them in. The only problem they are BSP threads so adaptors are required for copper.......... dread the thought of using plastic (PEX) for heating systems which is often used these days. The modern fitters can use what they like of course as they wish but any commercial engineer would not use plastic for heating. Domesic water yes heaing in my opinion NO.
These valves are revolving type motorised valves and the office confirms no spring returnes.
I saw an adveryt that Sunvic still actually do still supply the valves similar to the old type SML but their old phone number does not accept calls. Anyone out there knows I am wrong, are these valve still available....... If not it's time they were.????? I was told last week that a company had bought out a company manufacturing the rotary no spring valves but again is that true. In the word of big bucks why make a valve that lasts 5 times(approx) longer than spring return valves & actuators? Money making?

Reply to Motorised valves from China in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock