Discuss Where Can I source a Duravit Cistern spare in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

My cistern is in a perpetual over flow state due to the cut off valve not working. I think I have narrowed it down to the cut off arm (see photo) but where can I source a replacement?
P1000854.JPG

What makes you think it’s that?

Contact Duravit , they have spares for most things. Or see if there’s a manufacturer name on the inlet valve and contact them directly.

What makes you think it’s that?

Contact Duravit , they have spares for most things. Or see if there’s a manufacturer name on the inlet valve and contact them directly.
By a process of elimination. With it attached the float becomes submerged. Without it it floats. So the arm has reached the full extent of its travel but the rubber stopper is not cutting the water supply

Can you not unscrew this bit and replace the washer.

View attachment 63118
Actually narrowed down problem to the inlet valve on my Duravit cistern. Anybody got any ideas where I can get one of theseView attachment 63112

Can you not unscrew this bit and replace the washer.

View attachment 63118
Actually it turns out this is not a Duravit item. Have no idea where I can get a replacement. The inside consists of several rubber rings and a broken mesh water filter. Replacements would be impossible to find without knowledge of the items identity

At last. After many hours of research discovered the item is a Jomo Lokus-Pokus filling valve. And surprise surprise I can get one from Amazon. Thanks for all the comments.

Reply to Where Can I source a Duravit Cistern spare in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple toilet with integrated macerator in my secondary...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, thanks for your time reading this! We have noticed a leak appearing from the built-in toilet in our main bathroom that's spreading...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
I have just had a new boiler and 210 ltr unvented tank fitted in the loft to replace a very old Baxi back boiler. I have now fitted a Solic 200...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock