Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Very nice, is that a click lock floor.

No atm it’s concrete funny you should say that I thought the same :D
[automerge]1585251501[/automerge]
Worth risking your health and others health over though mate?

It’s one of those ideal I would love to self iso but until they stop the bills or do something else can’t as I feel we will all need to be at home at least 6 months

Worth risking your health and others health over though mate?
We are all on lock down that means we should only attend emergency call outs to carry out essential work where there a risk to health other than that the message is clear stay at home to avoid catching and spreading this disease to ignore this is very very foolish . Kop

No atm it’s concrete funny you should say that I thought the same :D
[automerge]1585251501[/automerge]

It’s one of those ideal I would love to self iso but until they stop the bills or do something else can’t as I feel we will all need to be at home at least 6 months
I do understand that mate. But if it is as bad as they say do you want to be passing to your family or parents? It’s bad enough we have to do emergencies. (I know we can say No but who actually would if someone had water pouring through a ceiling).

We are all on lock down that means we should only attend emergency call outs to carry out essential work where there a risk to health other than that the message is clear stay at home to avoid catching and spreading this disease to ignore this is very very foolish . Kop

The advice is to go to work if you cannot work from home as long as social distancing can be maintained. I don't see a problem with still working as long as safety measures are put into place. People are still going out to the supermarket, pharmacy, getting petrol etc. Even items being delivered to your house pose a risk! How do you know what precautions have been taken by the supplier to ensure no potential contamination. What about receiving post from the postman? All of these pose a bigger risk than some plumbing jobs.

I work from home 50% of the time anyway. However we have had to cancel an important board meeting and get it done by email. Our major client at the present in Iraq who was pushing for 5 month delivery has agreed to await a while due to the world wide situation. BIG BUT my Mrs has been told to work from home from Monday after her weeks holiday so I am dreading the state of my office
The companies that make our plumbing and heating devices were on lock down but I expect the forges to be blown down anytime. Centralheatking

I think you have to what right for you my missus in in the vunerable category so I will only be doing only emergency and breakdown callouts, I signed up as NHS responder so I will do my bit when called upon, just heard on the BBC news Boris has tested positive for the virus so we will see what happens now ???

Reply to What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need advice from experienced plumbers please, I got my bathroom done a few weeks ago, the job was done but the detail was very poor. I had...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock