Discuss What length of jobs do you prefer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

longer jobs dont have to keep getting the kit in and out of the van :D

Small jobs of 1 or 2 hours I prefer.
Less pressure on me and I can still manage to fit in some breakdowns or other urgent call outs.

Too many very small jobs and I find myself squeezing too many in and running round a bit, too long a job and I get tunnel visioned and don't take breaks properly and it leaves me to knackered. So my ideal jobs are 2-3 hours long. Two of those a day at a chilled pace is what I'd prefer.

Too many very small jobs and I find myself squeezing too many in and running round a bit, too long a job and I get tunnel visioned and don't take breaks properly and it leaves me to knackered. So my ideal jobs are 2-3 hours long. Two of those a day at a chilled pace is what I'd prefer.

Reply to What length of jobs do you prefer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Appreciate any help here. I called Mira who advise that they can't support this shower any longer. The shower works intermittently...
Replies
Views
andy ca
A
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock