Discuss What Certificates Required ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tm plumbing

Hi All,

I have been asked by a few friends i know who have vw camper vans to issue gas safety certificates, i have said i can,t as i don,t have proper certs.
Can anyone tell me what i need to sit in order to be able to issue these correctly ??
Just now i have HTR1, WAT1, CEN1, CKR1, CCN1, CPA1,

I understand i obviously need my coNGLP 1( what else ??)is it CCLP 1(LAV) or is it CCLP 1 (RPH) I wouldn,t be doing static caravans only mobile campers, any ideas ???

Thanks in advance.

Trev TM Plumbing

They are needed regardless of renting out, for habitation cert & insurance purposes.I think i know what i now need.

i had this same question insurance companies want gas certs for motorhomes but there are no specific standards for motor homes gas safe couldnt give me an answer as its not within there remit due to lack of specific rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Certificates Required ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My static caravan, running off bottled LPG, had its boiler service and gas safety check carried out (at, in my view, an exorbitant price of £170)...
Replies
Views
Install teams required, we have ongoing social housing and council install work. the majority of the work is in Cardiff and the surrounding...
Replies
Views
D
I am about to start a gas safe course covering "to install, and service all the gas appliance that exist in the domestic household", " ACS Course...
Replies
Views
tommy1712
T
Install teams required, we have ongoing social housing install work, the work is a mixture of full hits ( boiler rads and pipework) conversions...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi all, Over the past 3 years I have studied, completed and obtained a Level 3 NVQ in Gas Utilisation. It is ACS aligned and recognised by Gas...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back