Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What Certificates Required ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tm plumbing

Hi All,

I have been asked by a few friends i know who have vw camper vans to issue gas safety certificates, i have said i can,t as i don,t have proper certs.
Can anyone tell me what i need to sit in order to be able to issue these correctly ??
Just now i have HTR1, WAT1, CEN1, CKR1, CCN1, CPA1,

I understand i obviously need my coNGLP 1( what else ??)is it CCLP 1(LAV) or is it CCLP 1 (RPH) I wouldn,t be doing static caravans only mobile campers, any ideas ???

Thanks in advance.

Trev TM Plumbing

They are needed regardless of renting out, for habitation cert & insurance purposes.I think i know what i now need.

i had this same question insurance companies want gas certs for motorhomes but there are no specific standards for motor homes gas safe couldnt give me an answer as its not within there remit due to lack of specific rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Certificates Required ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock